Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- © 2015 Hibernia Diner. All rights reserved. The COMPANY owns all copyright and other intellectual property rights to the contents of the website, including the arrangement and presentation of the content and the web site's design. The COMPANY prohibits the redistribution or copying of the content on this website without its express written consent. The COMPANY authorizes you to display on your computer, download, and print pages of this website, subject to the following provisions: (a) the copyright notice appears on the printouts, (b) the information is not altered in any way, and (c) the content is used only for your personal educational and non-commercial use and will not be redistributed, broadcast or copied in any other media.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this website are owned by the COMPANY. Nothing contained in this web site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any such trademark, logo, or service mark without the express written consent of the COMPANY
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS OR ANY SUCH WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. IF YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey and the laws of the United States of America applicable therein without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any dispute arising from these Notices and Conditions of Use shall be resolved exclusively in the United States of America by the courts of the State of New Jersey.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to make changes to these Notices and Conditions of Use from time to time. When using this web site, you should review the current Notices and Conditions of Use to determine if they have been amended since your last visit.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.